Contact- ashleylarsen22@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Rainbow Road Trippin'

Ohiiyaa 2014!!
Unicorn Leggings- Black Milk Clothing 
Spiked Onyx Bootie- Declared
My derpy lil unicorn friend <3
I made it, I survived! Last year was a pretty intense roller coaster ride... full of surprising twists that almost made me loose it, but I pulled through and am still recovering from the rush of it all. Moving to the city has had its ups and downs but I honestly wouldn't want it any other way and I can't wait to see what the New Year has in store.
 Before we get too carried away with the new I'd like to share some things from the last few month since it's been that long since my last post...
Back in October, my close friend/roommate Fox and I decided we need a spontaneous adventure out of town. Halloween seemed like the perfect excuse to escape our little studio, so I requested time off from work, packed way too much in my little pink zebra car, and started our road trip down to Humboldt County, California. It was a very long drive full of 'mountain vaginas' and winding roads that made me feel like I was playing the rainbow road level in Mario Kart but we made it to Eureka in one piece. 
 I unfortunately didn't get many photos because I suck at capturing things when I've had a few too many substances/distractions and the entire trip was full of dramatic parties, champagne limo rides, and creepy Victorian homes. Oh but we did manage to squeeze in a bit of shopping and I scored a few awesome vintage pieces. Spent most of the nights up til the wee hours of the morning making some pretty unique friends and memories. I may not have many photos but it will be a trip I will never forget. Fox and I plan to do more traveling and random road trips this year so I'll try to document them a bit better but no promises cause that's just kinda how I roll...
Hooded Scarf- Forever 21
Striped Thigh High Socks: Sock Dreams
Fur Trim Coat, Black Mini Skirt, & Brown Leather Boots: Thrifted/Second Hand

Follow Fox on Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook
Long Grey Coat: Mishu Boutique
Black Leather Boots: Doc Martens
Just being an Ewok in the Redwood Forest <3
XOXO
Ashh


Follow Me...
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    Loved you outfits, they are awesome!!!

    OMG, where did you get that cutie derpy unicorn? "Its so FLUFFY!!!"

    ReplyDelete