Contact- ashleylarsen22@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ghost Girl

'Cut open my sternum and pull
My little ribs around you'
-Purity Ring
 Sorry for my absence... I am finally getting settled into my new city life and as big of an adjustment it has been I could not be more satisfied. I now officially live in the Art/Historical District of Seattle, Washington AKA Pioneer Square. I am within walking distance of work, which has been so nice and something I have never experienced. I've always pretty much lived in my car but now I rarely drive it, feels so goooood! I also have a lot of exciting news and projects in the works so you might want to start following me on here/Bloglovin, Facebook, or Instagram. I will be sure to keep all of them updated with awesomeness from this point forward!

here it is...
SLIVER HAIRS!!!!
Decided to add a little silver to my blonde to change things up for a bit... I am really loving it ;)

That's all for now but have lots more to come so STAY TUNED!

XOXO
Shake That Ashh

No comments:

Post a Comment