Contact- ashleylarsen22@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Summer Silence

The silence has officially been broken and I have promised to update much more constantly! This summer has been one of the best I've had in a long time. I know that gets said frequently but I have been able to do so many more things this year that I missed out on past summers just because it took forever to get to them. Now I can literally walk out my front door and find something fun and entertaining going on. City living can get totally chaotic but I still have enjoyed every second of it so far (even when the creeps ask you freaky questions, e.g. "Do you like flesh scares? Do you like the smell of human flesh?")
My mom and little brothers from Idaho came up to visit in July, this gave me a great excuse to get out and have some fun with my family. We spent an afternoon at my family's cabin on the Puget Sound. It's a pretty sweet place, you walk out the back door, across the lawn, and you're on the beach. I'm not a huge fan of actually getting in the water (plus the water's way too cold here) but I really enjoy walking around the beach finding shells or whatever else washes up on shore, and watching the cruise ships go by while roasting s'mores in the toasty fire as the sunsets... love it!
Mini backpack I got on sale at work(Victoria's Secret) for $15... it's been my 'go-to bag' all summer!
Old Rob Zombie shirt I've had for years... can't find the strength to throw out a shirt with Sheri Moon's fine self on it so I cut the sleeves to make it beach friendly ;)
Hunting for Treasure
Please excuse the quality of the photos in this post, I forgot to charge my nice camera so I just used the camera on my phone.

Pretty Crane
Little crabbies I found on the beach... Going to make a necklace out of them!
We also went to a Seattle Mariners baseball game. While I'm not a huge sports fan, I do enjoy hanging out with my family, having a few beers, and stuffing my face with the greasy goodies;)  I, of course, had to have my Dippin Dots ice cream for dessert. I'm pretty sure this flavor was created just for me, cake batter with little bits of real batter and the color even matched my outfit!
My outfit matches my ice cream!!! :D
(See my lookbook-->lookbook.nu/shakethatashh for details about the outfit above...)

That's all for now but check back next week and I should have another new post up. In the mean time you can always follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr (click-able links listed below). Thank you!

XOXO
Shake That Ashh

Follow Me...
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment