Contact- ashleylarsen22@gmail.com

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Panda Bunz in Portland

Hello in 2015?!  Wow!! I can not believe all that has happened since my last post in September. I have been a busy little panda, working on all sorts of new projects that I can not wait to share with you!! Until then we should probably catch up on a bit of what's been going on since the end of summer...
In October, my boyfriend and I took a trip to Portland, Oregon to celebrate Halloween. We stayed the weekend at Kennedy School Hotel (if you've been reading my blog for awhile you know it's a place I'm a bit obsessed with--> Click here to see previous post). The stay was amazing & the rooms were so neat! They converted old classrooms into guest rooms and each room had a different theme. We stayed in the 'Rose Room' and it was seriously the cutest! Chalkboard covered walls, stacks of books, and no television anywhere to be found... now that's my kind of hotel room!
I know this isn't the warmest outfit but I've been wearing this look all winter, just add fleece-lined tights and a warm coat! Also I just have to add that I'm falling in love with 'choker' style necklaces. During the colder months they can really make an outfit pop, even with all your winter layers on.   
Crop Top & Tartan Skirt: Forever 21
Lace Necklace: Born Pretty Jewelry&Accessory
Carved Shell Plugs: Dunnygun Body Jewelry
Thigh High Socks: Sock Dreams
Spike 'Heelless' Platforms: Declared

 I didn't get as many photos of the room as I would have liked but I was able to sneak in a few outfit shoots while we were there. The photos in this post were shot by a local photographer Jordan of Fotos by Frankie. Consider this just a start to seeing much more from this blog in the new year... stay tuned for all the magic that is to come!! 
Hugs & Loveees <3
Ash

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, you have gorgeous looks ! However here, nice shoes and skirt !!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

  2. Actually really impressed with your article such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here.
    Footwear photo editing services
    Background Removal Service
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete