Contact- ashleylarsen22@gmail.com

Friday, April 3, 2015

Sparkly Space


OH MY HIIIIIYAA!! Wow this spring has brought so many new and exciting things into my life. Where to even start... I recently discovered this really awesome jewelry site (Rocksbox.com<-- click here to see how it works). This is seriously one of the coolest monthly subscription services I've come across yet and you can actually get ONE MONTH FREE just by entering my code 'secretstashhxoxo' when checking out! I posted a video of the unboxing to help give you an idea of what it's like-->Click here to watch.    
The first three pieces I received are all featured in these photos. Even though I don't normally wear a lot of gold, I figured this would be a great way to force myself into working with it more. Totally had me digging through my wardrobe but gave me the perfect excuse to FINALLY style my black milk galaxy dress for my blog. This dress was actually one of the very first pieces I ever bought from them back in 2011. I paired it with a black lace button up and skirt so the print would really pop and highlight the necklace. 

Cicily Necklace- Perry Street
Screw Stud Ring- Wanderlust + Co
Bali Tube Curved Bracelet- Gorjana
Galaxy Dress- Black Milk Clothing
Lace Button Up Top- Forever 21
Lace Skirt- Panache  
Photography/Editing- Carl Faulkner / Redd Walitzki


Recently posted another video (youtube channel 'Ash Stash'<--click to check it out) announcing my exciting new job and recent pastel hair transformation. I will also be posting an outfit video featuring new Rocksbox & Creationsbyacat jewelry VERY SOON!! Please like, comment, and subscribe if you'd like to continue to see more as I post them...

Loves & Hugss
Ash 





No comments:

Post a Comment