Contact- ashleylarsen22@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Distressed Denim & Dead Flowers (D-I-Y Distressed Denim Jean Video Tutorial)

 I love 'upcycling' clothing and making old things feel new again. It makes me feel like some sort of clothing wizard... adding details that really elevate, giving that/the piece its magic back. While doing some online shopping for my birthday recently I noticed all sorts of distressed denim EVERYWHERE! I've being wanting to try out the 'boyfriend fit' jean for awhile now so I figured if I was able to find a pair of looser fitting vintage jeans I could distress them myself and make a tutorial to inspire others to do the same. As much as I would like to spend $50-100 on designer jeans, it's just not in my budget... but I was able to find the perfect pair at a thrift store for $6! This easy D-I-Y tutorial will be posted at the end so please scroll down & check it out! ;)
This gold and diamond necklace is another stunning piece from Rocksbox as well as the little gold bracelet. Styling the new jewelry I get from this subscription is always entertaining. The quality is flawless and the statement pieces are spectacular! I will definitely continue using this service. If you would like to try it out for yourself just use my code 'secretstashhxoxo' at check out and you will receive the first month free. <3
Distressed Boyfriend Jeans - DIY Upcycled Vintage
Crop Top - Tobi
Necklace & Bracelet - Rocksbox
 **Use discount code 'secretstashhxoxo' at check out to receive the first month free**
B&W Tunnel Plug - Dunnygun Body Jewelry
Rings - Local Boutiques/Markets
Black Leather Booties - Gifted
Here is the D-I-Y Tutorial so you can make your own pair of rad distressed jeans... hope you like it! Don't forget to 'like' & 'subscribe' if you do. I will be posting new content every week so you don't want to miss out plus follow me on Facebook & Instagram for sneak peeks!
Loves & hugssss
Ashh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment